- The cost of each AP exam will be $91.00 (administrative costs included). Registration is completed online. You can pay with a credit card, or mail in a check or money order instead. To submit an order click “Order AP Exams.” Registration is only for currently enrolled AAHS students. No exam orders will be accepted after March 20th. Exam Date for Calculus AB & BC is May 6th.
- If you are a student currently enrolled in AP Calculus AB or BC, there is no charge for your exam. You will still order the exam on this website, but you will receive a promo code for AP Calculus at AAHS to enter at check out, making that exam “free” to you. If you are not in the class but try to use a free code, you will be charged for the exam you are ordering.
- Students order AP Exams under the “Order AP Exams” link on this website. If applicable, payment can be submitted online using a credit card or PayPal. If you are unable to order an exam using a credit card or PayPal, you may contact email@example.com for information about registration via check. When paying online, you will be charged an additional 3% fee that comes from the online processor (AAHS does not get that money). There is NO fee charged if paying by E-check or personal check.
- College Board regulations hold that students may not take both the AP Calculus AB and BC exams in the same calendar year. If you are enrolled in AP Calculus AB or BC, then you MUST order the correct exam for the course in which you are enrolled at AAHS.
- Students who pay for an exam but decide to cancel or do not show up for the exam will NOT receive a refund. No exchange or re-selling of exams (i.e…you may not take an exam that your friend has ordered and has now chosen not to use). If you sign up for an exam and then decide not to take it, please let Ms. Sohayda know so we do not hold up an exam room looking for you.
- The Calculus AB and BC exams will take place on May 6th, and will BEGIN promptly at 7:45 a.m.
Please make sure that you are in the room on time! Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Please notify your coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave any exam early.
- Exam locations will be determined by space availability and need. Ms. Sohayda will publicize room information after registration is concluded.
- Students must bring two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators (if applicable – see AP Security Rules for approved types and tests which allow them) with fresh batteries to the AP test room. CELL PHONES, FOOD OR BEVERAGES, BACKPACKS, AND PURSES OR BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAM ROOM. Leave belongings in your locker. If a cell phone is found on a student during the exam, the cell phone will be confiscated and the AP exam will be voided.
- Students must adhere to the testing regulations set forth in the Bulletin for AP Students and Parents. Regulations can be found at: http://professionals.collegeboard.com/profdownload/2013_14_ap_bulletin.pdf AP Calculus students may also have a paper copy. Failure to adhere to all testing protocols may include consequences such as removal from exam and cancellation of scores.
- Warning – Students MUST obtain Approval Code(s) for exams through proper channels, by seeking the Principal’s permission which is initiated through the school secretary. Students who violate this procedure (for example, by obtaining an Approval Code from another student) may be subject to discipline action and will be ineligible to take that exam or any other AP exams available at AAHS.
Return to AAHS Main AP Exam Page
Order AP Exams