Cost per exam: $95
Late Registration Deadline: April 12, 2018
- The fee of each test will be $95 through March 13, 2018. A late fee of $25 will be added to the exam fee if registering during the late registration window which is between March 14 and April 12. Families will have the choice to submit the payment online using a credit or debit card, or mailing in a check or money order. A 3% credit card processing fee is added to the exam order if using a debit or credit card. There is no processing fee for mailing in a check or money order. Payment instructions will be provided on the registration form. All exams must be pre-ordered and pre-paid. No exam orders will be accepted after April 12, 2018. Visit “Sign-Up for your AP Exams.” to place your exam order.
- Registration for students who are not enrolled at Albuquerque Academy will be accepted on a conditional basis based on the availability of seating. Students from Bosque School, Sandia Prep, or home-school programs should note the school name on the registration form. If space is available, you and your parent will be notified by email no later than 72-hours after submitting your registration form.
- Students order AP Exams under the ‘Sign Up for Your AP Exams” link on this website. If you are unable to order an exam using a credit card or PayPal, complete the registration form online and select payment via ‘mail-in’ with a check. Instructions will be provided. You may also contact email@example.com for information about registration via check.
- Late Registration is only accepted via online payment.
- World Language exams : Due to space limitations connected to recording equipment which entail a schedule of recordings, these exams will run longer than other exams.
- AP Calculus AB and BC exams: College Board regulations dictate that students may not take both the AP Calculus AB and BC exams in the same calendar year.
- AP Computer Science Principles: College Board regulations hold that students who have not submitted the required in-class assessment for the course by April 30 to the College Board digital portfolio, will not be eligible to take the AP CSP exam.
- AP Physics Exams: Students wanting to take both AP Physics 1 and AP Physics 2 will be charged for each individual exam.
- AP Physics C exams: Students wanting to take both of the AP Physics C exams will be charged for two exams.
- Fee reductions are available but must be applied for BEFORE the deadline for registration (March 13, 2018.) Approval may take several days. After approval you will receive a discount code which you can use to complete the online sign-up form. If you have questions about whether you qualify for a fee reduction, contact Ms. White in the AA College Guidance office, 505-858-8856 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The forms to apply for a fee reduction are available by clicking here.
- Special Accommodations information can be obtained from your Learning Specialist. Applications must be submitted in advance for approval from College Board. Deadline is February 23, 2018.
- Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel with written notification 72-hours or more prior to the exam, will receive a partial refund. A non-refundable deposit of $15.00 in addition to the $15.00 unused exam fee will be retained for all exams that are ordered, but cancelled. No exchange or re-selling of tests is available. To cancel your exam send an email to email@example.com no less than 72-hours before your exam and include your name, student ID number, school you attend, and name of the exam you want to cancel. No shows are not eligible for refund.
- Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:45 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. for afternoon exams and will take approximately 15 minutes. Students will then complete exam identification information, which takes approximately 30 minutes. So please make sure that you are in the room on time since every minute before the exam timing begins also counts! Morning exam administration will begin at 8am and afternoon at 1 p.m. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately 4 hours 30 minutes. Please notify your coaches of AP Test dates and times, and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the testing rooms prior to elapsed time for the test.
- Exam administration locations will be posted on May 1, 2018 on bulletin boards in each Commons, in the College Guidance office, and on bulletin boards outside Ms. Lenhart’s and Ms. Jacoby’s offices. Home-schooled, Sandia Prep, and Bosque School students taking AP exams can access the AP exam schedule on May 1, 2018 at the Albuquerque Academy website (www.aa.edu).
- Students must bring a school or government-issued picture ID, two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators (if applicable – see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries to the AP test room. Without a picture ID a student WILL NOT be admitted.
- CELL PHONES and SMART WATCHES are not allowed in the testing spaces and should not be brought to the testing room. BACKPACKS, PURSES OR BAGS will be placed in specially designated locations in the testing room and will be off-limits for the duration of testing.
- Students must adhere to the Test Site Regulations for the duration of the exam period. Consequences include removal from exam and cancellation of scores. See Test Site Regulations for specific details.
For more information such as a schedule of exams offered, and directions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org