Registration for the 2017 Advanced Placement (AP) Exams run until March 24, 2017. Cost is $93 per exam.
Late registration will be possible from April 10-12, 2017 with a late registration fee of $55 added to the price of each exam.
1. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card payments as well as debit cards. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the registration form online and follow the directions to mail your registration form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Mail in payments must be post-marked by March 20th to ensure timely processing. Click here to order exams.
2. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board and the State of Texas are available to families who qualify. All students currently enrolled in free or reduced lunch will qualify for a significant fee reduction on AP exams. Fee waiver codes can be picked up from Ms. Willows. If you are currently enrolled in free or reduced lunch, please see your Counselor or Debbie Willows (281-641-7537) for a discount code BEFORE you register online. Without this code, the online registration system will require you to pay full price for your exam(s). You must register before the closing of regular registration (March 24, 2017).
All students that registered using the fee reduction code will be verified by APTS and Debbie Willows. If an unauthorized student registers with a discount code, that student will not have their AP exam ordered until they pay the full price. If the full price is not paid within the regular registration time period, the $55 late fee will be applicable. Nonpayment of full test price before the close of registration will result in exam(s) not being ordered and the partially paid fees will not be refunded. Only register with a discount code if you have been authorized by your counselor or Debbie Willows.
3. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
4. Registration Error / Change
If a student inadvertently registers for the wrong test, they must contact APTS no later than March 24, 2017. If a student registers for a wrong test, the fee may be applied to the correct test. There will however, be an additional $15 fee to cover the cost of returning the wrong AP exam.
There will be no refunds issued for AP testing after March 29, 2017. A $17 fee will be deducted from the refund to cover the cost of returning the AP exam. To request a refund, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name (student’s name), student ID number, school of enrollment, and the name of the exam that you want to cancel.
6. Students that miss their AP test may qualify to take an alternate late exam. Documentation will be required and will need to be submitted to your campus AP Coordinator. Alternate late testing is allowed by College Board under the following circumstances:
|No Additional Fee Incurred for Late Testing||Additional $45 Incurred for Late Testing|
Alternate late exams will be given on May 17-19, 2017 as per College Board policy. For more information regarding alternate late testing, please contact APTS at email@example.com
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org