2. The cost of each AP exam is $110. If a student is interested in exams not offered on the School’s registration list, please contact AP Test Service for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system which accepts credit card and debit card payments. Payment with a credit or debit card has a 3% credit card fee added. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation.
Information entered on the registration form must be your legal name and permanent mailing address.
Please note: Due to space constraints, only student currently enrolled in the Bishop’s School AP Chinese course may register for that AP exam.
4. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by midnight on MARCH 22, 2017 will receive a full refund. The cancellation notification must be submitted to email@example.com and include the student’s name, The Bishop’s School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. A non-refundable deposit of $20 will be retained for all exams cancelled beginning on MARCH 23 and ending March 28, 2017. To be eligible for the partial refund beginning March 23, students must submit written notification following the instructions above no later than midnight March 28. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Your school AP Coordinator will be contacting you with a discount code if you qualify.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:45 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
7. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration.
8. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.