Deadline to register: March 1, 2019
Please read all information below carefully.
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration window for the Advanced Placement (AP) exams opens on January 14, 2019 and runs through midnight PST on March 1, 2019. Cost is $100 per exam.
2. NO late registration is possible.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit or debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the instructions for mailing in payment that will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the online registration form. Checks should be made payable to “AP Test Service.” Postmark deadlines apply. Click here to order exams.
4. NO refunds or cancellations are possible.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Contact Stephanie O’Callaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (530) 268-3700 for an application to see if you qualify as well as instructions to register via the online system. Eligible students will receive a fee reduction code to enter into the online registration form. This code will reduce the cost of the exams automatically. All code usage will be verified.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 8:15 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:15 p.m. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE AN EXAM ROOM EARLY.
7. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be posted at the Main Office in April.
8. Students registered for AP Exams may be required to attend a mandatory Pre-Registration session.
9. NOTE: Per College Board Regulations, only students who submit the in-class required assignments for the AP Computer Science Principles class to the College Board Digital Portfolio by April 30, may sit for the AP Computer Science Principles exam on May 10.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com