Please read through the information below and then click on “Pay for your AP Exams” to submit your exam fees.
Deadline to submit payment: April 15, 2018
1. All students enrolled in AP courses are required to take AP exams. Taking the AP exam for each course is a requirement.
2. CBHS has already ordered your AP exams. All you need to do is pay for them through clicking on Pay for your AP Exams above. Payments can be made by credit card, debit card or by mailing in a check or money order. Credit/debit card payments incur a 3% online payment fee. No additional fee is added if mailing in a check or money order. Instructions on where to send the payment will be provided in your order summary via email.
3. The payment period ends on April 15, 2018 at midnight CST. Exam cost during the regular registration period is $97.
Late registration is possible from April 16 until April 30, 2018 with a $15 penalty fee added per exam.
4. If your family is experiencing a financial hardship and needs assistance with AP exam fees, please contact Paula Mistretta in confidence at 901-261-4917 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any requests for financial assistance must be made by April 1 to meet the payment deadline of April 15. Qualifying students will receive a fee discount code to enter into the payment form. All students must complete the online payment form.
5.Test fees are non-refundable or transferable.
6. In the event of non-payment, a hold will be placed on the student’s CBHS account. No transcripts or other academic records will be released to colleges or other institutions until the fees are paid. Graduation caps and gowns will not be issued to students whose AP fees have not been paid.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com