Please read through the information below and then click on “Pay for your AP Exams” to submit your exam fees.
Deadline to submit payment: March 15, 2017
1. All students enrolled in AP courses are required to take AP exams. Taking the AP exam for each course is a requirement.
2. CBHS has already ordered your AP exams. All you need to do is pay for them through clicking on Pay for your AP Exams above. Payments can be made by credit card, debit card or by mailing in a check or money order.
3. The payment period ends on March 15, 2017 at midnight CST. Exam cost during the regular registration period is $97.
Late registration is possible from March 16 until April 1, 2017 with a $15 penalty fee added per exam. No orders will be accepted after April 1, 2017.
4. If your family is experiencing a financial hardship and needs assistance with AP exam fees, please contact Paula Mistretta in confidence at 901-261-4917 or by email: email@example.com. Any requests for financial assistance must be made by March 13 to meet the payment deadline of March 15. Qualifying students will receive a fee discount code to enter into the payment form. All students must complete the online payment form.
5. All AP fees must be paid by April 1. There will be no refunds unless there is a family emergency or serious illness.
6. In the event of non-payment, a hold will be placed on the student’s CBHS account. No transcripts or other academic records will be released to colleges or other institutions until the fees are paid. Graduation caps and gowns will not be issued to students whose AP fees have not been paid.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org