Please read through the information below and then click on “Order AP Exams” below to submit an order.
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2013 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP) EXAMINATIONS CLOSES ON MARCH 22nd.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $91.00. This covers the cost of the exam (set by College Board) and administrative costs.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card/debit card or Paypal payments all via Paypal. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation ticket. For check, money orders or cash payments, you may deduct the service fee applicable to credit card transactions from your total submitted.
4. Students registering after the March 22nd deadline will incur a late. ALL registrations must be completed by April 11th.
5. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by March 22 will receive a full-refund (less a $2.00 administrative fee). A cancellation request must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The written request must include your student’s name, name of your school, and the title of the exam you wish to cancel. To be eligible for a partial refund after March 22, students must contact Mr. Deutsch or Ms. Mattson 72-hours prior to exam date.
6. Fee reductions are available to students who are currently enrolled in the Free and Reduced Lunch Program. If you are currently enrolled in the Free and Reduced Lunch Program, there is no charge for the AP exam. In order to register for AP tests, please see Ms. Gillespie at the financial office and ask for your Fee Reduction Code. Once you receive your code you will be able to register on the APTS website for the reduced amount. Deadline to register using the fee reduction is March 22nd.
7. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:15 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches or bosses of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
8. Information regarding testing rooms and locations: All exams will take place in the Auxiliary Gym at Chatfield.
9. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
10. If taking AP Chemistry at Dakota Ridge, please make payment through them, as they will be ordering your exam.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org