Deadline to register: March 17
Please read all information below carefully.
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration window for the Advanced Placement (AP) exams opens on January 17 and runs through midnight PST on March 17, 2017. Cost is $100 per exam.
2. NO late registration is possible.
Please contact Karen Hayden (619-522-4052 or Karen.email@example.com) with questions or concerns.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit or debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and mail a copy of the form to the address provided on the confirmation email that will be sent to the parent email address provided on the registration form. Checks should be made payable to “AP Test Service.”
4. NO refunds or cancellations are possible.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Contact Karen Hayden in the front office for an application to see if you qualify as well as instructions to register via the online system.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:45 a.m. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE AN EXAM ROOM EARLY.
7. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be posted at the front office and on the Multi-Purpose Room.
8. ALL STUDENTS REGISTERED FOR AP EXAMS MUST ATTEND A MANDATORY PRE-REGISTRATION SESSION in the CHS Theater on April 26, 2017 at 7:30 AM to fill out exam paperwork. This process saves time and stress during exam days.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org