Deadline to register: March 16
Please read all information below carefully.
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration window for the Advanced Placement (AP) exams opens on January 16 and runs through midnight PST on March 16, 2018. Cost is $100 per exam.
2. NO late registration is possible.
Please contact Natalie Cruz (619-522-4052 or email@example.com) with questions or concerns or your student’s guidance counselor.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit or debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and mail a copy of the form to the address provided on the confirmation email that will be sent to the parent email address provided on the registration form. Checks should be made payable to “AP Test Service.” Postmark deadline applies.
4. NO refunds or cancellations are possible.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Contact Natalie Cruz for an application to see if you qualify as well as instructions to register via the online system with a discount code.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:45 a.m. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE AN EXAM ROOM EARLY.
7. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be posted at the front office and on the Multi-Purpose Room.
8. ALL STUDENTS REGISTERED FOR AP EXAMS MUST ATTEND A MANDATORY PRE-REGISTRATION SESSION in the CHS Theater on April 25, 2018 at 7:30 AM to fill out exam paperwork. This process saves time and stress during exam days.
9. Special Note: Per College Board regulations, students who do not submit the required in-class assessment for AP Computer Science Principles by April 30 to the online digital portfolio, will not be eligible to test in May and will not be eligible for a refund.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org