PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Morning exam: ARRIVE at 7:30 am; administration begins PROMPTLY at 7:45am
- Afternoon exam: ARRIVE at 11:45am; administration begins PROMPTLY at 12:00pm
Exams should conclude at approximately 11:30 (morning session) and 3:30 (afternoon session). Students must stay until the exam is concluded. YOU MUST ATTEND CLASS BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR EXAMS IF SCHOOL IS IN SESSION. PLEASE BRING YOUR LUNCH THE DAYS OF YOUR EXAMS.
LOCATION: See Multi-Purpose Room for exam schedules and locations.
ABSENCES: You are expected to be at all AP exams for which you have paid your fees. If you are absent the day of an exam due to illness, please ensure that the office is notified BEFORE the exam begins and indicate if you would like a make-up exam ordered.
BEHAVIOR: Students are expected to continue to exhibit exemplary behavior during the exams. Failure to follow all school and AP rules during the exam and during the break may result in dismissal from the testing site and invalidation of your exam. KEEP IN MIND THAT AP EXAMS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE COLLEGE BOARD (NOT CHS), AND ALL SUSPICIOUS AND INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR MUST BE REPORTED BY OUR PROCTORS.
PLEASE BRING TO EXAM:
- Your Student ID
- Several #2 sharpened pencils with erasers.
- Black or dark-blue ball point pens for free response
- Calculators for Calculus AB, BC, Chemistry, Physics, and Statistics examinations using the calculator guidelines at http://www.collegeboard.com/ap/calculators. Students may bring 2 calculators, but are not allowed to share.
- Ruler or straightedge ( for the Physics exams only)
- A water bottle and/or snack for the break
NOTE: ALL ELECTRONIC MEDIA WILL BE COLLECTED BEFORE ENTRANCE TO THE EXAM ROOM. ANY STUDENT WITH A CELL PHONE, SMART WATCH OR IPOD IN THE TESTING ROOM (WHETHER POWERED ON OR OFF) RISKS DISMISSAL OR INVALIDATION OF EXAMS.
- Sweater or jacket in case of varying room temperature. THE ONLY PERSONAL ITEMS YOU MAY ACCESS DURING THE EXAMS ARE PEN/PENCILS, CALCULATORS IF APPLICABLE, WATER BOTTLE, SNACK, AND SWEATER OR JACKET. ALL OTHER ITEMS/BACKPACKS WILL BE STORED FOR YOU DURING THE ENTIRE EXAM ADMINISTRATION.
College Board prohibits bringing cell phones, smart watches or any electronic device into the testing room, having them on your person, or using them during the break. If a student uses any of these items in the testing room or during the break, they will be confiscated and the student dismissed from testing.