Please read through the information below and then click in “Order AP Exams” to submit an order.
Deadline: March 23, 2018
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration for the 2018 AP Exam administration runs from March 5 through March 23, 2018 (Midnight PST).
2. The cost of each AP exam is $94. To order click on “Order AP Exams”.
3. No late registration is possible.
4. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. For check and money order payments, there is no online processing fee. Mail in payments must be postmarked by March 19.
5. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by March 23, 2018 midnight PST will receive a full refund. A cancellation request must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the student’s name, the Clairemont High School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams. A non-refundable deposit of $15 will be retained for all exams cancelled between March 24 and May 6. NO refunds will offered after May 6th at midnight PST or for no-shows.
6. In order to register for AP tests at a reduced cost, please see your AP teacher, school counselors, or Mr. Hornbrook for your Fee Reduction Code. If you need to submit your Free/Reduced Lunch Application to qualify, please see the front office clerks.
7. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:20 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:30am. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
8. Students report to the Cafeteria for exams unless communicated otherwise. Please check with your AP teacher, school counselors, or Mr. Hornbrook for confirmation.
9. Note: per College Board regulations, a student who has not completed and SUBMITTED to College Board the in-class assessment for AP Computer Science Principles by April 30, may not sit for the exam in May.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com