Please read through the information below and then click in “Order AP Exams” to submit an order.
Deadline: April 4, 2017
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration for the 2017 AP Exam administration closes April 4, 2017, 11:59pm PST.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $93. To order click on “Order AP Exams”.
3. Late registration is possible from April 5 until April 12, 11:59pm PST with an added penalty fee of $55 per exam.
4. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. For check and money order payments, you may deduct the service fee applicable to credit card transactions from your total submitted. Mail in payments must be postmarked by March 28.
5. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by April 4, 11:59pm PST will receive a full refund. A cancellation request must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Include the student’s name, the Clairemont High School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams. A non-refundable deposit of $15 will be retained for all exams cancelled between April 5 and April 30. NO refunds will offered after April 30 or for no-shows.
6. In order to register for AP tests at a reduced cost, please see your AP teacher, school counselors, or Ms. Shin for your Fee Reduction Code. If you need to submit your Free/Reduced Lunch Application to qualify, please see the front office clerks.
7. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:20 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:30am. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
8. Students report to the Cafeteria for exams unless communicated otherwise. Please check with your AP teacher, school counselors, or Ms. Shin for confirmation.
9. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com