EXAM DAY INFORMATION:
- Students should report to morning exams by 7:45am and by 11:45am for afternoon exams. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours.
- Specific room assignments will be shared a few days prior to testing. Seating will be randomly assigned.
- Students must bring two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators (if applicable – see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries to the AP test room. CELL PHONES, BACKPACKS, PURSES OR BAGS will not be accessible to you during the test, including during break times. We recommend that those are left in your locker or at home.
- Students must adhere to the Test Site Regulations for the duration of the exam period. Failure to adhere to all regulations may result in removal from exam and cancellation of scores. For more information, please read the AP Bulletin for Students and Parents (a paper copy will be distributed to students after spring break).
- For more information, registration directions or assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org