WELCOME TO CRANFORD HIGH SCHOOL AP EXAM REGISTRATION
Families and students enrolled at Cranford High School, NJ can register here for the 2019 Advanced Placement (AP) exam administration.
Read all policies carefully and afterwards click on “Order AP Exams” below to place your exam order. DEADLINE: February 19, 2019
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration is possible from Febraury 4, 2019 through February 19, 2019.
Late Registration is possible with a penalty fee of $55 per exam until April 5.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $94.
If a student is interested in exams not offered on the school’s registration list, please contact AP Test Service
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system. To place your order, read through this information and click on “Order AP Exams” below to go to the registration page. The online system accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payment. Payment with a credit or debit card has a 3% credit card fee added. To mail in payment using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation.
Information entered on the registration form must be your legal name.
4. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel an exam between February 4 and before midnight on March 22 will receive a partial refund of $90 per exam. Cancellation requests submitted between March 23 and April 5 will receive a partial refund of $50 per exam. The cancellation notification must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student’s name, Cranford High School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. No refunds will be issued if a student decides to cancel after April 5. No shows for exams are not eligible for refunds. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams.
5. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins (15 minutes after check-in) will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
6. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration. Please review carefully the AP Test Site Security Regulations.
7. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please register for your exams based on your subject. AP Test Service will be checking for conflicting exam situations and you will be assigned to one of the two exams to take during the College Board Late Testing Period. Late Testing assignment will be based on factors such as exam design and equipment requirement, staff and space availability. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com for assistance. To access the schedule of exams, click on the calendar link on the top of this page.
8. If your family is experiencing financial hardship or you are receiving Free-Reduced Lunch Program support, please see your guidance counselor for more information.
General questions or need assistance? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org