- Tests will go on sale on January 29 and registration will close on March 11, 2017.
- Registration for AP Exams will be offered online only. (Click here)
- The district pays a portion of the fee for up to three AP tests for students who are currently enrolled in the AP Course and meet the grade criteria of a class average of 75 or higher.
- The student will pay $15 per test for the first three tests. The fourth test and beyond the student will pay the full price of $82 per test.
- Refunds prior to March 21 will be subject to a $3 handling fee. No cancellations after March 21. To request a cancellation, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student ID number, name of your school, and the title of the exam you would like to cancel.
- Late Ordering after March 11 will be assessed a late fee of $55.00 per exam in addition to the cost of the test. No AP exams can be ordered after April 10.
- Students unable to submit payment online or unable to mail in payment with a check or money order, please see Ms. Haynes for assistance. Bring with you items you will need to complete payment either online or to mail in.
- If a student is unable to pay due to financial hardship, please see Ms. Haynes for information regarding fee waiver qualifications and availability.
- Any student not enrolled in the AP course for the corresponding AP tests, but who still wants to test, will need to speak with Ms. Haynes prior to ordering the test online. If the student is approved to take an AP test for a course they are not currently enrolled in this semester, then the student will pay the $82 fee for the test.
Prior to Test Day:
- Students will need to attend a meeting after school to pre-code their AP answer documents prior to the exam day. The date and time of the mandatory pre-code session will be announced. Pre-code sessions are mandatory prior to the day of the AP Exam.
Test Day Procedures:
- Students who test in the morning session:
- Check in at Ms. Haynes’s Office
- If the student decides not to take the test, they still need to check in prior to going to class to notify Ms. Haynes
- The bus will depart at 7:30am to bring students to the Transportation Center for testing
- Once the test is completed, students will be bused back to CHS to complete the rest of their daily schedule
- Attendance will mark when students come back so teachers will know when to expect students in class
- Students who test in the afternoon session:
- Students will check in at Ms. Haynes’s office
- Students will be given a pass to go to lunch prior to testing
- Students will finish lunch and then check back in at Ms. Haynes’s office
- If the student decides not to take the test, they still need to check in at Ms. Haynes’s office prior to 11AM
- The bus will depart at 11:35am to bring students to the Transportation Center for testing
- Once the test is completed, students will be bused back to CHS to end the day. Students will be back in time to catch their bus home.
Students will not be admitted to testing location if they did not arrive on the bus for the morning or afternoon session.
- If there is an emergency on the day of testing, students will need to contact Ms. Haynes.
- ANY EXCEPTIONS WILL NEED TO BE PRE-APPROVED BY MR.BOWER
Credit for an AP Exam
- Any credit given in the AP class for taking the AP Exam will be determined by your AP teacher.