On Wednesday, October 15th (during the school day) we will be offering the PSAT to our Sophomores and Juniors.
Deadline to Register: October 13, 2014
- Regular Class Rotation
- PSAT (automatically registered)
- Regular Class Rotation
PSAT – Sophomores: All Sophomores will take the PSAT at no cost. This helps students prepare for the PSAT their Junior year in which they can compete for recognition and scholarships through the National Merit Scholarship Corporation.
PSAT – Juniors: It is strongly recommended that Juniors take the PSAT. Grade 11 PSAT participants are able to qualify and compete for recognition and scholarships through the National Merit Scholarship Corporation. The PSAT also provides juniors with another opportunity to practice the SAT before they take it as recommended in the spring.
Registration: ALL Juniors MUST register online for an exam day activity by October 13.
- Registration: Closes October 13
Non-registration of Juniors will default students into regular class rotation. Freshman and Sophomores do NOT register. Students who do not attend their chosen (or defaulted) session will be marked absent.
Payment: Payment is only accepted through the APTS online registration system.
Testing Fee Information:
- $15 – Juniors
- Free – Sophomores
1. The PSAT examination must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR THE OCTOBER 15 PSAT TEST RUNS UNTIL October 13 AND IS $15 PER EXAM. ONLY Juniors MUST register for an activity. Freshman, Sophomores and Senrios do NOT register. Registration must be completed online.
2. All PSAT exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation ticket.
3. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board and the State of Texas are available to families who qualify. All students currently enrolled in free or reduced lunch will qualify for a fee reduction on the PSAT test. If you are currently enrolled in free or reduced lunch, please see Ms. Darbonne for details.
5. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration.
Refunds and Cancelations
To receive a refund, you must submit a request in writing by September 26th to firstname.lastname@example.org – include in that email your name, your school’s name, your student ID number and the exam you wish to cancel. For the PSAT, a partial refund of $10 is available if you cancel by 3 p.m. September 26th.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com