1. Registration for May 2017 Advanced Placement Examinations runs from January 9, 2017 through February 28, 2017 (midnight EST). The registration fee is $98 per exam until February 28, 2017.
2. All students must complete pre-registration via the online registration form, at the end of which you can choose your payment method (credit or debit card or mailing in a check.) No paper registrations will be accepted. All exams must be prepaid. Deadline to postmark a mail in check is February 21, 2017. Click here to register for exams.
3. Late registration is from March 1 until March 31, 2017, with a penalty fee of $10 per exam added to the cost of the exam. Between April 1 and April 10, 2017, a penalty fee of $65 will be added to the cost of each exam. No registrations will be accepted after April 10, 2017.
4. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who meet the federal eligibility requirements for Free/Reduced Lunch. Please see Ms. Daniel in the Carroll Senior High School Guidance Office or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Approval may take several days so it is critical to apply early. Students found eligible according to this criteria will receive a fee waiver code to use when completing the online AP Exam registration form.
5. Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your case manager or counselor to review your status. Application for accommodations takes approximately 7 weeks—your request for accommodations must be submitted by your case manager to College Board no later than February 15, 2017. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
6. If you inadvertently register for the wrong test, you must contact APTS no later than Monday, March 17, 2017 via email@example.com. The test fee may be applied to the correct exam at that time.
7. Students wishing to cancel an exam and receive the full refund must do so in writing by midnight on March 17, 2017 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and including their name, name of our school, and the title of the exam to be cancelled. Cancellation requests received between March 18 and midnight on March 23, will receive a partial refund (less cancellation fee of $25.) No cancellations will be processed after March 23, 2017.
8. All students must participate in a mandatory pre-administration session prior to sitting for exams in May. The pre-administration sessions will take place in the Carroll Senior High School auditorium. All students must select a pre-administration session to attend while completing the online registration form.
9. Special Notes: Per College Board regulations, students may not sit for both the AP Calculus AB and BC exams in one calendar year. Per College Board regulations, students may also not sit for the AP Computer Science Principles exam if they have not completed the required in-class assessment.
Questions or in need of assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.