Families and students enrolled at ECA or CEC, can register here for 2018 Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Administration.
Please read carefully through all information below:
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2018 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP) EXAMINATIONS OPENS ON FEBRUARY 5 AND CLOSES ON MARCH 18, 2018.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $94. Please read through the information below and then click in “Order AP Exams” to submit an order.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mailing in payment is March 13 to ensure timely processing.
4. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel must submit a written request to email@example.com – include the student’s name, your school name, and the name of the exam the students wishes to cancel. A non-refundable deposit of $15 will be retained per exam. To be eligible for the partial refund, students must submit written notification no later than April 30, 2018.
5. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, see Mrs. Ramsey to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online registration form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code to reduce the exam price appropriately. The balance due can then be paid online or by mail in.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:15 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:15 PM. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12 PM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
7. For information regarding testing rooms and locations, please check your school’s website in April.
8. Please bring the following to your AP exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries.
9. Cell phones, Smartwatches, iPads, iPods, MP3 players, or electronic communication devices of any kind are NOT permitted in the testing room.
10. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Ready to Order Exams? Click on Order AP Exams below.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com