All students must complete the online registration form. If you are paying by check, please see below for instructions.
Deadline: March 28, 2018
Exam Fee: $96 per exam until March 28, 2018
Please make sure that you read through all of the Freedom High School conditions listed below regarding the Freedom High School AP exam administration for 2017-2018.
I, the parent of a Freedom High School student, understand that taking an Advanced Placement exam is completely voluntary and the following conditions apply:
- My child’s enrollment and participation in the AP course does not ensure he/she will pass the exam.
- All students wishing to sit for an AP Exam during this academic year must complete the online registration form. Payment can be submitted online using a debit/credit card OR by mailing in of a check or money order. No payments are accepted on the Freedom HS Campus. I understand that failure to submit a registration form online and failure to submit payment will mean that no exam(s) will be ordered for my student.
- Not all universities accept AP credit (please consult with the universities to which your child is applying for their specific policies in AP credit).
- The full payment of $96.00 per exam is due by March 28, 2018. If you are taking more than one AP exam, please feel free to pay for each exam as you can, with all payments being made by March 28, 2018. (For example, one exam can be paid each month during the registration window – simply complete a new form each month. The orders will be combined by APTS under the student’s name.)
- An online processing fee of 3% is added to the exam fee if you are paying with a debit or credit card. If you wish to pay by check, please select “Mail In” on the registration form to mail a check or money order in. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing is March 23, 2018. No processing fee is charged for mailing in a payment. (Detailed instructions will be provided in your confirmation email.)
- Any AP exam ordered after March 28, 2018, will include a late fee of $55.00 per exam charged by the College Board.
- The school’s deadline for ordering late AP exams from College Board is April 18, 2018. We will not take any new AP exam orders after this date.
- All students will be required to attend a MANDATORY Pre-administration session to prepare physical exam materials on EITHER April 24 OR April 25. Location and times TBA. Select your session date on the registration form.
- If you qualify or think you qualify for a fee reduction of $15.00 per exam, please contact Mr. Beede for further information. Application for fee reduction should be made before the registration deadline.
- If you request a refund for an exam, a $20.00 fee per exam will be deducted from the amount refunded to cover administrative costs. No refunds can be given after April 30, 2018. To request a refund, please email email@example.com with your student’s name, name of Freedom High School, and the title of the exam to be cancelled.
- If your child misses an AP test for any reason, other than a medical emergency where a doctor’s note must be provided, and would like to take an alternate exam, there will be a cost of $80.00 to cover the cost of the alternate exam. Alternate AP Tests cannot be ordered after May 17th. Please contact Mr. Beede regarding alternate testing.
Any concerns? Please contact Mr. Beede at (925) 625-5900 ext. 3081
For technical questions or assistance with registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.