Freedom High School is excited this year to receive our AP exam registrations online. If you are paying by check, please see below for instructions. Please make sure that you read through all of the Freedom High School conditions regarding the Freedom High School AP exam administration for 2016-2017.
TO REGISTER FOR AP EXAMS: All students must complete the online registration form (available at the link on this page)
I, the parent of a Freedom High School student, understand that taking an Advanced Placement exam is completely voluntary and the following conditions apply:
- My child’s enrollment and participation in the AP course does not ensure he/she will pass the exam.
- All students wishing to sit for an AP Exam during this academic year must complete the online registration form. Payment can be submitted online using a debit/credit card OR on the Freedom High School campus with a check. I understand that failure to submit a registration form online or failure to submit payment will mean that no exam(s) will be ordered for my student.
- Not all universities accept AP credit (please consult with the universities to which your child is applying for their specific policies in AP credit).
- The full payment of $95.00 per exam is due by March 23, 2017. If you are taking more than one AP exam, please feel free to pay for each exam as you can, with all payments being made by March 23, 2017. (For example, one exam can be paid each month during the registration window – simply complete a new form each month. The orders will be combined by APTS under the student’s name.)
- An online processing fee of 3% is added to the exam fee if you are paying with a debit or credit card. If you wish to pay by check, please select “Pay at School” on the registration form and submit a check in the amount of $95 per exam to the Student Store on the Freedom High School Campus. Checks should be made payable to “Freedom High School/AP Fund.” Check payment must be submitted no later than March 17, 2017 to ensure timely processing.
(Detailed instructions will be provided in your confirmation email.)
- Any AP exam ordered after March 23, 2017, will include a late fee of $55.00 per exam charged by the College Board.
- The school’s deadline for ordering late AP exams from College Board is April 4, 2017. We will not take any new AP exam orders after this date.
- All students will be required to attend a MANDATORY Pre-administration session to prepare physical exam materials on EITHER April 18 OR April 25. Location and times TBA. Select your session date on the registration form.
- If you qualify or think you qualify for a fee reduction of $15.00 per exam, please contact Ms. Spires for further information. Application for fee reduction should be made before the registration deadline.
- If you request a refund for an exam, a $20.00 fee per exam will be deducted from the amount refunded to cover administrative costs. No refunds can be given after April 30, 2017. To request a refund, please email email@example.com with your student’s name, name of Freedom High School, and the title of the exam to be cancelled.
- If your child misses an AP test for any reason, other than a medical emergency where a doctor’s note must be provided, and would like to take an alternate exam, there will be a cost of $80.00 to cover the cost of the alternate exam. Alternate AP Tests cannot be ordered after May 11th. Please contact Ms. Spires regarding alternate testing.
For questions or assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.