Welcome to Heritage High School AP Exam Registration.
Please make sure that you read through all of the HHS conditions regarding the AP exam administration for 2017-2018.
Deadline: March 28, 2018
I, the parent of a Heritage High School student, understand that taking an Advanced Placement exam is completely voluntary and the following conditions apply.
- My child’s enrollment and participation in the AP course does not ensure he/she will pass the exam.Not all universities accept AP credit (please consult with the universities to which your child is applying for their specific policies in AP credit).
- The full payment of $96.00 per exam is due by March 28, 2018. If you are taking more than one AP exam, please feel free to pay for each exam as you can, with all payments being made by March 28, 2018. (For example, one exam can be paid each month during the registration window – simply complete a new form each month. The orders will be combined by APTS under the student’s name.
- An online processing fee of 3% is added to the exam fee if you are paying with a debit or credit card. If you wish to pay by check, please select “Mail In” on the registration form to mail a check or money order in. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing is March 23, 2018. no processing fee is charged for mailing in a payment. (Detailed instructions will be provided in your confirmation email.)
- NO payments will be accepted on campus.
- Any AP exam ordered after March 28, 2018, will include a late fee of $55 per exam charged by the College Board.
- The school’s deadline for ordering late AP exams from College Board is April 18, 2018. We will not take any new AP exam orders after this date.
- If you qualify or think you qualify for a fee reduction of $15.00 per exam, please contact Ms. Leonardis for further information. Application for fee reduction should be made before the registration deadline.
- If you request a refund for an exam, a $20.00 fee per exam will be deducted from the amount refunded, to cover cost of the returned exam. No refunds can be given after April 30, 2018. To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your student’s name, name of Heritage High School, and the title of the exam to be cancelled.
- If your child misses an AP test for any reason, other than a medical emergency where a doctor’s note must be provided, and would like to take an alternate exam, there will be a cost of $80.00 to cover the cost of the alternate exam. Alternate AP Tests cannot be ordered after May 16th. Please contact Ms. Leonardis regarding alternate testing.
- All students must select as part of their registration process a MANDATORY Pre-Administration Session to attend to prepare exam materials. The sessions will be April 25, 26, or 27 in the Multi-Use (MU) Room.
For questions or assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.