2017 AP Exam Registration
Cost per exam: $135
Registration Deadline: March 17, 2017
No late orders will be accepted.
1. Students order AP Exams under the ‘Order Exams’ link on this website. Payment can be submitted online or via mail-in.
2. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel with written notification by midnight April 30, 2017, will receive a partial refund. A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 will be retained for all exams that are ordered. No exchange or re-selling of tests. To cancel your exam send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 30, 2017 midnight PST and include your name, student ID number, school you attend, and name of the exam you want to cancel. No shows are not eligible for refund.
3. Exam location information will be emailed out to you approximately one to two weeks before the exam. Nearly all exams will be in conjunction with schools in the local area and are administered at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.
Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:15 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. for afternoon exams and will take approximately 30 minutes. Students will then complete exam identification information, which takes approximately 30 minutes. So please make sure that you are in the room on time since every minute before the exam timing begins also counts! Morning exam administration will begin at 8am and afternoon at 12:15 p.m. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately 4 hours 30 minutes. Please notify your coaches of AP Test dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
5. Students must bring a CURRENT picture ID card, two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators (if applicable – see AP Test Site Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries to the AP test room. Without picture ID a student WILL NOT be admitted. CELL PHONES, BACKPACKS, PURSES OR BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN TESTING CENTERS. We recommend those are left at home or in your vehicle. Admission tickets are not needed.
6. Students must adhere to the Test Site Regulations for the duration of the exam period. Consequences include removal from exam and cancellation of scores. See Test Site Regulations for specific details.
For more information such as a schedule of exams offered, and directions, contact email@example.com