1. All registration for AP tests will be done on line through APTS. There is no paper registration.
Students at Houston High School who are enrolled in AP classes are required to take the AP exam.
2. The cost per test is $93 (except for the AP Capstone courses, which is $141.) Students must register and pay for the test(s) between January 17, 2017 and March 3, 2017. A late fee of $15 will be added per exam if registering during Late Registration (March 4-March 8, 2017) NO exam orders will be accepted after March 8, 2017.
3. To order, click on Order AP Exams
4. Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online registration form and in your email confirmation.
If paying with a check, checks must be postmarked on or before February 27, 2017 to ensure timely processing and avoid late fees. Late registration period payments are only accepted online.
5. Only students who have been previously approved for College Board Special Accommodations may take their AP exams with extended time or other accommodations. Applications for accommodations must be submitted by February 16, 2017. Please see Mrs. Matykiewicz if you have any questions about the process. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
6. Refunds – there are NO refunds given for AP Tests.
7. Pre-administration of exam materials (students must bubble in some demographic information on answer sheets prior to testing) will be done during April on a date to be announced. Exam room locations and further information will be given at these sessions.
8. For more information, registration directions, or assistance contact email@example.com.