Students and Families enrolled in Hardin Valley Academy can register here for the 2018 Advanced Placement (AP) Administration.
2018-2019 Information PENDING
Please check back
- AP Exam Calendar 2018
- AP Exam Site Security Regulations
- AP Exam Day Information
- AP Exam Locations
- Register for AP Exams
1. AP Exams must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration site opens on January 8, 2018. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2018 AP EXAMS CLOSES ON MARCH 9, 2018. (EXTENDED TO MARCH 13.)
2. The cost of each AP Exam is $94.00 each. Capstone Exams are $142 per course. Please read through the information below and then click on “Register for AP Exams” to submit an order.
3. No late registration is possible.
4. Payment for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online registration form and in your e-mail confirmation.
5. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, please see Mrs. Coffey in the Library for eligibility confirmation and to be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will further reduce the price of the exam.
6. Students who place an AP Exam order and decide to cancel on or before midnight on March 13, 2018, will receive a 50% refund. Refund/cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student name, name of the exam to cancel, and the name of your school.
ALL students taking an AP exam will be require to attend a pre-administration session on April 9 from 11:00am until noon in the HVA Auditorium.
Questions or need assistance? Contact email@example.com or call toll free 1-855-663-8348.