Please read carefully through all information below:
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration for the 2017 Advanced Placement (AP) exams administration closes on March 17, 2017 at midnight CST.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $93. Please read through the information below and then click on “Order AP Exams” to submit an order.
3. No late registration is possible.
4. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit cards. Online payments will be charged a credit card fee. To submit an order using a check or money order, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment in the amount of $93 to the address on your confirmation email.
5. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, see Ms. Chandler for assistance and to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online registration form on this website.
6. La Cueva High School will offer full or partial refunds to students based on the criteria below. To request a refund, students must email email@example.com and include their name, the La Cueva High School name, and the title of the exam they wish to cancel.
- Refund requests made on or before March 17, 2017: Students who request a refund before March 17, 2017 will be eligible to receive a full refund minus the online processing fee.
- Refund requests made after March 17, 2017 and before April 28, 2017: Mrs. Chandler will be ordering exams on March 18 and therefore any requests for a refund after this date will take into account the unused test fee charged to La Cueva by AP and therefore your refund will be $78.
- Students who received a fee waiver are not eligible for a partial refund as the cost for the unused exam is more than the amount paid.
- No refunds will be given after April 28, 2017.
7. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:25 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:10 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:15 PM. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12 PM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
8. For information regarding testing rooms and locations, please stop by the La Cueva Counseling office the last week of April.
9. Please bring the following to your AP exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see the College Board AP Calculator Policy for approved types) with fresh batteries.
10. Cell phones, iPods, smart watches, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
11. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Additional AP Exam Information
AP Credit Policy Information for Colleges/Universities – Visit this site to look up the colleges/universities you are interested in attending and find out if they accept AP credit for certain exams. http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/apcreditpolicy/index.jsp
Ready to Order Exams? Click on Order AP Exams below:
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com