- Check in for morning exams will begin promptly at 7:25 am (start of first block).
- Check in for afternoon exams will begin promptly at 11:30 am.
- Students will first complete exam identification information which takes approximately 30 minutes. Please BE ON TIME because every minute before exam time begins counts!
- Morning exams will begin at 7:30 am sharp.
- Afternoon exams will begin at 11:30 am sharp.
- Students who arrive late after exam administration begins will not be admitted and will not have a make up opportunity. There are NO EXCEPTIONS (per College Board policy)
- Exams will take approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes. Please notify coaches, employers, etc. of your AP exam dates & times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
- Students must bring the following to the exam:
- NOT ALLOWED: cell phones, backpacks, purses, bags, electronic devices (other than calculator), mechanical pencils, books, food/drink – please leave these at home or in your locker.
- All students taking AP exams will be required to attend a pre-registration session. Details will be announced in the Spring
- On the day of an AP exam, students scheduled for an afternoon AP exam will be allowed late arrival for their morning classes. Students with a morning AP exam will be allowed early dismissal from their afternoon classes. Nothing prohibits a student who has taken an AP exam from participating in classes on AP exam days should they wish to attend.
Return to Lakeland Regions HS Main Registration Page
Order AP Exams