Liberty High School is excited this year to receive our AP exam payments online. If you are paying by check, however, please see below for instructions. Please make sure that you read through all of the Liberty High School conditions regarding the Liberty High School AP exam administration for 2016-2017.
Exam orders can be placed via the link at the bottom of this page.
I, the parent of a Liberty High School student, understand that taking an Advanced Placement exam is completely voluntary and the following conditions apply:
- My child’s enrollment and participation in the AP course does not ensure he/she will pass the exam.
- Not all universities accept AP credit (please consult with the universities to which your child is applying for their specific policies in AP credit).
- The full payment of $95.00 per exam is due by March 23, 2017. If you are taking more than one AP exam, please feel free to pay for each exam as you can, with all payments being made by March 23, 2017. (For example, one exam can be paid each month during the registration window – simply complete a new form each month. The orders will be combined by APTS under the student’s name.)
- An online processing fee of 3% is added to the exam fee if you are paying with a debit or credit card. If you wish to pay by check, please select “Pay at School” on the registration form and submit a check in the amount of $95 per exam to the Student Accounts Office on the Liberty High School Campus. Checks should be made payable to “Liberty High School/AP Fund.”
(Detailed instructions will be provided in your confirmation email.)
- Any AP exam ordered after March 23, 2017, will include a late fee of $55.00 per exam charged by the College Board.
- The school’s deadline for ordering late AP exams from College Board is April 5, 2017. We will not take any new AP exam orders after this date.
- If you qualify or think you qualify for a fee reduction of $15.00 per exam, please contact Mr. Morris for further information. Application for fee reduction should be made before the registration deadline.
- If you request a refund for an exam, a $20.00 fee per exam will be deducted from the amount refunded, to cover cost of the returned exam. No refunds can be given after April 30, 2017. To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your student’s name, name of Liberty High School, and the title of the exam to be cancelled.
- If your child misses an AP test for any reason, other than a medical emergency where a doctor’s note must be provided, and would like to take an alternate exam, there will be a cost of $80.00 to cover the cost of the alternate exam. Alternate AP Tests cannot be ordered after May 11th. Please contact Mr. Morris regarding alternate testing.
- Special Note for AP Computer Science Principles: Per College Board regulations, a student who does not submit the in-class assessment for AP Computer Science Principles, will not be allowed to take the AP exam.
For questions or assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.