Please read through the information below and then click in “Order AP Exams” to submit an order.
The AP Spanish Language Exam is on May 2, 2017. The exam will take place at Mission Bay High School. All students must report at 7:30 a.m.
Deadline to register: April 5, 2017
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2017 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP) EXAMINATIONS CLOSES ON APRIL 5, 2017. The cost of each AP exam is $93. To order click on “Order AP Exams.“
Late registration is possible between April 6 and April 12. A penalty fee of $55 is added to the cost of the AP Exam during late registration.
2. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card/debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the form online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. For check and money order payments, you may deduct the service fee applicable to credit card transactions from your total submitted. Mail in payments must be postmarked by March 31.
3. Students who qualify for Free and Reduced lunch are eligible for a Fee Reduction on the AP exam. Please see Srta. Sandoval for a Fee Reduction Code that you will need to complete your registration form online. When registering for the exam, please check the appropriate box indicating that you qualify for a reduction. You will be prompted for the code and it will reduce your cost appropriately.
4. The AP Spanish Language exam will be administered this year on May 2, 2017 at Mission Bay High School. Details regarding the exact exam location will be released closer to the exam date.
5. Check in for the AP Spanish Language and Culture will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
6. Cell phones, Smart watches, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
Ready to Order Exams? Click below on Order AP Exams.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org