Please read through the information below and then click on “Order AP Exams” to submit an order.
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2017 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP) EXAMINATIONS CLOSES ON MARCH 17, 2017.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $93. Families choosing to pay online using a credit or debit card will be assessed a service fee. There is no service fee for submitting registration and payment with a check or money order via US mail.
Note: AP Research and AP Seminar are set at $141 per course per College Board.
Students not enrolled in MMHS must first obtain permission and a passcode to be able to register for exams administered at MMHS.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email.
AP Test Service staff will also be on campus to receive checks, money orders, or cash on March 2 and March 15 during lunch. Families paying for their AP exams by mailed-in check or money order, or by paying through the APTS staff on campus will NOT be assessed the service fee. To pay for your AP test(s) through the APTS staff at school in March, you must still complete the registration process online PRIOR to submitting to the staff on campus.
4. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by March 17 will receive a full refund. A cancellation request must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org; include the student’s name, MMHS name, and the name of the exam(s) the students wishes to cancel. A non-refundable deposit of $15 will be retained for all exams cancelled after March 17. To be eligible for the partial refund after March 17, students must submit written notification no later than April 28, 2017. The cancellation notification must be submitted to email@example.com and include the student’s name, MMHS name, and the name of the exam(s) the students wishes to cancel. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams.
5. Fee reductions are available to students who are currently on the free and reduced lunch program list. For students in the free and reduced lunch program, the fee is $5 per AP test. In order to register and pay for AP tests using a fee waiver, please see Mrs. Blanchard and Mrs. Lauriano in the Counseling Office to obtain your Fee Reduction Code. You MUST have a photo ID to obtain a fee waiver. Once you receive your fee waiver code, you will be able to register on the APTS website for the reduced amount. The deadline to obtain a fee waiver is March 14 by 3 PM. You must then register for your AP exam(s) with APTS by the March 17 deadline.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:15 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:20 PM. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12 PM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
7. All AP Exams will occur in the MMHS Library or Computer Lab.
8. Please bring the following to your AP exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils (no mechanical pencils), erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries.
9. Please bring a snack and water/drink or lunch if you have 2 tests back to back on the same day. These items will be placed on a table or counter that you may access at break time only or after the test officially concludes.
10. Cell phones, iPods, Smart Watches, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
11. Backpacks will be placed outside of the exam room, and you will NOT have access to your backpack at any time during testing including at break times.
12. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Ready to Order Exams? Click here
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com