Students and Families enrolled in Monmouth Regional High School can register here for the 2017 Advanced Placement (AP) Exam administration.
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations registration is possible January 20 through March 22, 2017 (Midnight EST). Click Here to ORDER AP EXAMS. No late registration is possible.
2. The cost of each AP Exam is $93.00.
3. All exams must be paid for and ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card and debit card payments. To submit an order using a check or money order, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation. Mail in payments must be postmarked by March 15 to ensure accurate processing. A 3% online payment fee will be added to the total payment if using a credit or debit card to submit payment to cover the additional charges by third-party processors. The 3% fee is not collected by Monmouth Regional High School. Checks or money orders are not subject to the additional fee. Families may select their payment option at the end of completing the registration form.
4. Fee reductions may be available to qualified students, but must be applied for BEFORE the deadline for registration. Approval may take several days. To apply for a fee reduction contact Mrs. Kelly for forms and instructions. Students who qualify will receive a discount code to apply to the online registration form.
5. Only students who have previously been approved for College Board SSD accommodations may take AP exams with extended time or other accommodations. Contact Mrs. Kelly if you have questions.
6. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel with written notification on or before March 22, 2017 will receive a full refund. To request a refund email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, name of your school and the exam you would like to cancel. Written cancellation requests must be time stamped by midnight EST, March 22, 2017. If you decide to cancel an AP Exam after March 22 but before April 30, you will receive a refund minus $15.00 for the unused exam fee charged to the school. Students who do not take an AP exam at its scheduled time may qualify under very specific guidelines for a late administration. Please see Mrs. Kelly if you have any questions. No shows are not eligible for a refund.
7. Check in will begin promptly at 7:45am for morning exams and 11:45 for afternoon exams. Morning exam administration will begin at 8:00am and afternoon administration will begin at 12:00pm. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions.
8. If you play a spring sport, please notify your coaches of AP test dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be permitted to leave the test early.
9. Room locations for exam administration will vary depending on space availability and needs. Specific room locations and information will be released closer to exam administration.
10. Students must bring two #2 pencils, pens, erasers and calculators with fresh batteries to the AP examination room. Cell phones, backpacks, purses or bags will not be accessible to you during the test, including during break times. We recommend that you leave these items in your locker. Please see AP Security Rules
11. Please contact email@example.com for any questions or assistance with registration.