Payment Submission Deadline: October 4, 2018
Read carefully through all the policies and information.
Step 1: Students must JOIN their AP Class accounts on https://myap.collegeboard.org (regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources.) To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile.
Step 2: To commit to take an AP exam in the May 2019 AP Exam administration indicate your AP exam decision on the College Board website https://myap.collegeboard.org before October 4.
Step 3: Submit your AP exam Payment before October 4, 2018 (midnight EST) by clicking below.
AP Exam Registration Policies and Details:
1. All payments for AP tests will be done online through APTS by clicking on “Submit Payment for AP Exams.”
2. New Milford Board Of Education is covering half the cost of ONE AP Exam you are taking this year. The price for the subsidized exam will be $47.50. The cost for all additional exams is $95 per exam. Students must submit payment for the test(s) by October 4, 2018. There will be no payments accepted after this date.
3. Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online registration form and in your email confirmation. There are NO refunds.
4. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, please see your counselor for eligibility confirmation and to be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will further reduce the price of the exam in the online registration form.
5. All students who have submitted an exam payment must also complete AP Exam Registration on the College Board website at https://myap.collegeboard.org by JOINING their AP online class. JOIN CODES can be obtained from your New Milford High School AP teachers. Deadline to join the class and indicate if you are taking the exam is October 4.
BOTH payment and registration submission on myap.collegeboard.org are needed for the exam to be ordered.
6. Special accommodations for students with 504’s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your case manager or school counselor to review your status. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
7. Non-students or homeschooled students who wish to test at New Milford High School need to contact the school directly to seek approval and be provided special instructions. Exam fee for non-students is $95 per exam.