1. All registration for AP tests will be done online through APTS by clicking on “Order AP Exams.” There is no paper registration.
2. New Milford Board Of Education is covering $47.50 of the test. The cost to you will be $50.00. Students must register and pay for the test(s) by March 10, 2017. There will be no registrations accepted after this date.
3. Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online registration form and in your email confirmation. There are NO refunds.
4. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, please see your counselor for eligibility confirmation and to be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will further reduce the price of the exam in the online registration form.
5. Special accommodations for students with 504’s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your case manager or school counselor to review your status. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.