- Check in for morning exams will begin promptly at 7:35 a.m.
- Check in for afternoon exams will begin promptly at 11:30 a.m.
- Please be on time. No test taker will be admitted once the test has begun and there will be no make up opportunity. There are no exceptions (per College Board policy).
- Exams will take approximately four hours. Notify coaches, exmployers, etc. of your AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
- Students must bring the following to the exam:
- Several #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils).
- Pens wth blue or black ink
- Calculator (if applicable – see College Board/AP security rules for approved types of calculators. Click here to view a complete listing of exams and approved calculators. You may bring a backup calculator.
NOT allowed in the testing room: cell phones, backpacks, bags, electronic devices of any kind (other than approved calculators.)
There will be an area designated by the proctor in the testing room for you to leave bottled water or a snack.
All students taking AP exams will be required to attend a pre-registration session. Details will be announced in the Spring.