Families and students attending Nevada Union High School can register here for the 2019 Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Administration.
Deadline to register: November 9, 2018
Please read all information below carefully.
Nevada Union HS is excited to announce that we are piloting a NEW College Board system for AP Exam and AP Course support and preparation! The new system includes excellent benefits to students and teachers.
Please NOTE: New Deadlines and New Procedures!
Step 1: Students must JOIN their AP Class accounts on https://myap.collegeboard.org (regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources.) To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile.
Step 2: Submit exam fees by November 9, 2018 for the May 2019 AP Exam administration by clicking below on “Submit Payments for AP Exams.”
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration window for the Advanced Placement (AP) exams opens on October 15, 2018 and runs through midnight PST on November 9, 2018. Cost is $100 per exam.
2. NO late registration is possible.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit or debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the instructions for mailing in payment that will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the online registration form. Checks should be made payable to “AP Test Service.” Postmark deadlines apply. Click here to submit payment for AP exams.
4. NO refunds or cancellations are possible.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Contact Tammy Shurte at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application to see if you qualify as well as instructions to register via the online system. Eligible students will receive a fee reduction code to enter into the online registration form. This code will reduce the cost of the exams automatically. All code usage will be verified.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 8:15 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:15 p.m. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE AN EXAM ROOM EARLY.
7. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be posted at the Student Services Center in late April.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com