1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration is possible through March 1, 2018. No late registration is possible.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $49. If a student is interested in exams not offered on the School’s registration list, please contact AP Test Service for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system which accepts credit card and debit card payments. Payment with a credit or debit card has a 3% credit card fee added. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation.
No refunds are possible.
4. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Please contact your school AP Coordinator (Mr. Jordan Kapp) if you believe you qualify.
5. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
6. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration.
7. Students who would like to register for two exams offered at the exact same date and time should complete the registration form fully and select the subjects regardless of date, and submit payment. The student will be contacted by AP Test Service to alert them which of the to AP Exams they have been assigned to for an alternate date and what that date/time details are. Assignments will be made based on numbers and space/proctor availability.
8. The following tests will be offered at Pascack Valley. Subjects with a * indicate that, if you are enrolled in this class, it is mandatory that you take this exam. (Click here to Order AP Exams)
Calculus AB or BC
Computer Science A*
Computer Science Principles
Government & Politics: Comparative
Government & Politics: US
Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism
Physics C: Mechanics
Studio Art (Drawing and 2D Design)
United States History*
Any AP VHS Course*
9. Special Note: Per College Board regulations, students who register for AP Computer Science Principles and do not submit the required coursework to College Board via the AP Digital Portfolio by April 30, will not be eligible to sit for the May 11 exam.