AP Exams will be administered at a variety of locations depending on number of students taking the exam. Detailed directions will be sent before AP exams.
You are required to arrive at the testing site at the following times: 7:30 a.m. for the morning administration; 11:30 a.m. for the afternoon administration.
College Board Instructions:
You should bring the following items to the exam:
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils (with erasers) for all multiple-choice answer sheets.
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet cover and for free-response questions in most exams.
- A watch (in case your exam room does not have a clock that you can see easily).
- A calculator with the necessary capabilities if you’re taking an AP Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics Exam. Visit http://www.collegeboard.com/apstudents to learn more about the calculator policy for each of these exams, and for a list of authorized calculators.
- A ruler or straightedge if you’re taking an AP Physics Exam.
- Your social security number for identification purposes (optional). If you provide it, the number will appear on your AP Grade Reports.
You should NOT bring the following to the exam:
- Cellular phones, pagers, MP3 players, or personal digital assistants (PDAs)
- Books, compasses, colored pencils, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, or notes.
- Rulers and straightedges (except as noted above).
- Scratch paper (notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets).
- Computers (except as noted for students with disabilities), or calculators (except as noted above).
- Watches that beep or have an alarm
- Portable listening or recording devices (even with headphones) or photographic equipment.
- Food or drink
- Clothing with subject-related information