Please review the information below carefully.
Balance Due Payment Deadline: March 8, 2019
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be ordered in advance using the online MyAP registration system. All students who submitted their $10 exam deposit and completed the MyAP Join Class process in the start of the 2018-2019 year, will have a balance due of $90 per exam.
2. Students will receive via email an invoice for their individual balance due on January 9. Payment of the invoice in full is due by March 8, 2019. (11:59PM CST). The email invoice will have the option of payment with credit card payments as well as debit cards. To submit an order using check or money order, please follow the directions to mail your invoice recording section (bottom portion) and your payment to the address listed on the confirmation email. To ensure timely processing, your mail-in payment must be postmarked by March 4.
3. Penalty fees for late payment will be added to any invoices with outstanding balances as of March 9 and through March 22. The penalty fee is $60 per exam.
4. Students that are eligible for a fee reduction (eligibility criteria: currently enrolled in free or reduced lunch), will receive a modified invoice via email.
5. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administrations in May.
Cancellation requests received before February 28, 2019 will be eligible for a partial refund of $60. Refunds will be a partial refund to cover the cost of the unused exam. If paying regular price, the refund will be $60. To request a refund, email email@example.com with your name (student’s name), student ID number, school of enrollment, and the name of the exam that you want to cancel. There will be no refunds issued for AP testing after March 1, 2019. Students choosing not to take their exam(s) and without notification in writing to APTS on or before February 28, 2019 will not receive a refund of fees and will be considered a no-show.
Students that miss their AP test may qualify to take an alternate late exam. Alternate late exams will be given on May 22-24, 2019 as per College Board policy. For more information regarding alternate late testing, please see the “Alternate Exams for Late Testing – Policies and Procedures document (CLICK HERE). Alternate late testing is allowed under the following circumstances:
|No Additional Fee Incurred for Late Testing||Additional $45.00 Incurred for Late Testing|
|Conflict with state mandated test||Academic contest / event|
|Emergency: bomb scare or fire alarm||Athletic contest / event|
|Emergency: serious injury, illness or family tragedy||Family commitment|
|Religious holiday / observance||Other school event|
|Three or more AP exams on the same date|
|Two AP exams on the same date and time|
For questions or assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org