Please review all information carefully.
Registration Deadline: March 23, 2018 (EXTENDED TO APRIL 3 at NOON)
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration window for May 2018 Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations at PSHS opens on January 29, 2018 and closes on March 23, 2018. The cost of each AP exam is $96.
2. NO late registration is possible.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit or debit card payments. A 3% credit or debit card payment fee is added to the order for online payment. To mail in payment in the form of check or money order, please complete the order online and mail a copy of the form to the address provided on the confirmation. Checks should be made payable to “AP Test Service” and be postmarked by March 20 to ensure timely processing.
4. No refunds or cancellations are possible.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board and the State of California are available to families who qualify. Students who qualify will enter the code KLR28N in the appropriate field. Fee reduction code usage will be verified with PSHS. Unapproved code usage will result in cancellation of the exam order until full payment is submitted.
6. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be posted in the PSHS front office.
7. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:30 a.m. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE AN EXAM ROOM EARLY.
For assistance with online registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-855-663-8348.