1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration window for May 2018 Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations at RMHS opens on February 1, 2018 and closes on March 23, 2018. The cost of each AP exam is $94.
Exam administration is available only for students currently enrolled at Rancho Mirage High School.
2. NO late registration is possible.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit or debit card payments. A 3% credit or debit card payment fee is added to the order for online payment. To mail in payment in the form of check or money order, please complete the order online and mail a copy of the form to the address provided on the confirmation. Checks should be made payable to “AP Test Service” and be postmarked by March 20, 2018 to ensure timely processing. Click on Order AP Exams to submit you order.
4. No refunds or cancellations are possible.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board and the State of California are available to families who qualify. Please make sure a copy of your approval letter is turned in to Ms. Iparraguirre, Ms. Ballard’s secretary, BEFORE registering for your exams. Students who qualify will enter the code DVR49N in the appropriate field. Fee reduction code usage will be verified by Rancho Mirage High School. Unapproved code usage will result in cancellation of the exam order until full payment is submitted.
6. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be provided through the student’s AP teacher.
7. All students should be checked in for morning exams by 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be completed by 11:30 a.m. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE AN EXAM ROOM EARLY.
Please contact Kim Ballard (760) 202-6455 or email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Technical help or assistance needed with registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.