Students and Families enrolled at Rochambeau, The French International School can register here for the 2019 Advanced Placement (AP) Exam administration.
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration window for May 2019 Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations for students enrolled at Rochambeau opens on November 15, 2018 and closes on March 22, 2019. The cost of each AP exam is $107.
2. NO late registration is possible.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit or debit card payments. To mail in payment in the form of check or money order, please complete the order online and mail a copy of the form to the address provided on the confirmation. Checks should be made payable to “AP Test Service” and be postmarked by March 18, 2019 to ensure timely processing. Click on Order AP Exams to submit you order.
4. No refunds are possible.
5. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be emailed out closer to the May exam administration.
6. All students must select as part of registration a Mandatory Pre-Administration session to attend to prepare exam day materials. Sessions will be on April 30 from 8:30am-10am or May 2 from 1:30pm-3pm.
7. All students should be checked in for morning exams by 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be completed by 11:30 a.m. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches, parents, and employers of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE AN EXAM ROOM EARLY.
Technical help or assistance needed with registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.