Students and families enrolled at Roslyn High School can register here for the 2019 Advanced Placement (AP) Exams. The AP Exam registration information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully before placing your order.
Registration Deadline: March 8, 2019, midnight EST.Register for AP Exams
1. All registration for AP exams will be done online through APTS.
Registration opens February 4, 2019 and runs through midnight, March 8, 2019.
There is no paper registration. If you miss the March 8, 2019 deadline you will be assessed a penalty fee.
2. The cost per exam is $94.00.
3. Students enrolled in AP courses at Roslyn High School are required to sit for, pay for and take the exam that accompanies the course. No cancellations or refunds are possible.
4. Students enrolled in AP Physics C: Please note that AP Physics C consists of TWO AP Exams (AP Physics C: Mechanics and AP Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism). You will be charged a $94 for each of the exams.
5. Per College Board regulations: students MAY NOT take both the AP Calculus AB and the AP Calculus BC exams in the same calendar year. In addition, only students who have completed the AP Computer Science Principles required in-class assessment due to College Board on April 30 may sit for the May exam.
6. Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the APTS online registration form as well as the follow up email sent to the parent email address provided on the form. Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the mail in instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “AP Test Service.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before March 5, 2019 to ensure timely processing.
7. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, see Mr. Pilnick. Approval may take several days so it is critical to apply early. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board. Students who are approved will receive a fee reduction code to apply to the online AP exam registration form.
8.If you believe that you receive test modifications, please see Mr. Pilnick.
9. Students who are registering for two exams scheduled on the exact same date and same time will be eligible for late testing for one of the exams. Late testing will occur between May 22-24, 2019. There is no special action needed by the student. Conflicts will be checked for by APTS and the school will then determine which exam you will be assigned to for late testing based on facilities and numbers. You will receive an email notification alerting you to the change.
10. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP Exam early.
11. For further information on AP exams, please read the College Board AP Bulletin for Parents and StudentsRegister for AP Exams
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-855-663-8348 or send an email to email@example.com