1. The cost of each AP exam is $93 through March 15, 2017. A late fee of $20 will be added per exam if registering late (between March 16 and March 23, 2017). To begin the order process, click on “Order AP Exams.” No exam orders will be accepted after March 23, 2017.
2. Students order AP Exams under the ‘Order AP Exams’ link on this website. If you are unable to order an exam using a credit card or debit card, complete the online form, select “Mail in Check or Money Order” as your payment option. Mail a copy of your confirmation page along with a check or money order for the amount of $93 per exam payable to “AP Test Service” to the address provided on your confirmation email.
Checks must be postmarked on or before March 9, 2017 to ensure timely processing. Late Registration payment is only accepted online.
3. Fee reductions may be available to students qualified for free or reduced lunch or those who qualify for the College Board or ACT fee waivers, but must be applied for BEFORE the deadline for registration. Approval may take several days. To apply for a fee reduction, contact Mrs. Swift for forms and instructions. Students who qualify for a fee reduction will receive a discount code to apply to the online registration form.
4. Only students who have been previously approved for College Board Special Accommodations may take AP exams with extended time or other accommodations. Please have your SSD number ready to complete your AP registration and contact Mrs. Swift if you have questions.
5. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel with written notification on or before March 23rd will receive a refund minus $15 unused exam fee. To request a refund, email email@example.com with your name, name of your school, and the exam you would like to cancel. Written cancellation requests must be time-stamped by midnight EST, March 23, 2017. Students who do not take an AP exam at its scheduled time, may qualify under very specific guidelines for a late administration. See Mrs. Swift if you have any questions. No-shows are not eligible for refund.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:40 a.m. and 11:55 a.m. for afternoon exams. Morning exam administration will begin at 7:45 a.m. and afternoon at 12 p.m. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately 3 hours 30 minutes.
If you play a spring sport, please notify your coaches of AP Test dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
7. Room locations for exams administration will vary depending on space availability and needs. Your AP teachers will advise you of specific room locations and information.
8. Students must bring two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators (if applicable – see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries to the AP test room. CELL PHONES, BACKPACKS, PURSES OR BAGS will not be accessible to you during the test, including during break times. We recommend that those are left in your locker.
9. Students must adhere to the Test Site Regulations for the duration of the exam period. Consequences or failure to adhere to all regulations include removal from exam and cancellation of scores. See Test Site Regulations for specific details.
10. For more information, registration directions or assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org