Cost: $100 per exam until March 21
Deadline: March 21, 2017 (3:00 PM CDT) (EXTENDED TO MARCH 22 at 3pm CDT)
1. The cost of each test will be $100.00 (administrative costs included) through March 22 at 3:00 PM (CDT). Exams ordered after March 22 3:00 PM (CDT) through Friday, March 31, at 9:59 AM (CDT), will incur a $55 late fee per test. No exam orders will be accepted after Friday, March 31, 2017 at 10 AM (CDT).
2. Students order AP Exams under the ‘Order AP Exams’ link on this website. If you are unable to order an exam using a credit card or debit card, you may mail in payment via check or money order. Instructions are provided at check out.
3. College Board regulations hold that students may not take both the AP Calculus AB and BC exams in the same calendar year.
4. Fee reductions are available for qualified students. If you currently are not on the approved list (see Mrs. Collier or Mrs. Sams if you have a question about this), you must petition for a fee reduction. For details on the qualification requirements for a fee reduction, please go to http://professionals.collegeboard.com/testing/waivers/guidelines/ap
5. Students who wish to register for an AP exam for which Priory school does NOT offer the corresponding AP class must receive approval from Mrs. Collier and Dr. Rashford before registering for the exam. The approval for taking the exam will also depend upon the availability of a proctor to administer the exam.
6. Students who wish to cancel an exam after registering may receive a 100% refund less processing fees for cancellations made in writing by 3/21/17 (3:00 PM CDT). Refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, your school’s name, and the exam(s) you wish to cancel.
7. Students who wish to cancel an exam after 3/21/17 at 3:00 PM CDT may receive a $75 refund. Refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com and include your name, your school’s name, and the exam(s) you wish to cancel.
8. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR EXAMS CANCELED AFTER FRIDAY, APRIL 14th AT 3 PM CDT.