Carefully read through the information and links below.
Registration Deadline: March 14, 2019 (midnight PST)
1. All 2019 Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be ordered and paid for using the AP Test Service website.
REGISTRATION FOR ALL MAY 2019 SRHS ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP) EXAMINATIONS OPENS JANUARY 14 AND CLOSES ON MARCH 14, 2019
Registration is only possible for AP courses currently offered at SRHS.
Scripps Ranch HS will be administering AP Exams only to students enrolled at SRHS.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $94.00
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit or debit card. Payment using a debit or credit card will incur a 3% online payment fee. To submit an order by mailing in a check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation receipt. Mail in payment incurs no additional fees. Postmark deadline for mail in payment is March 9.
4. Give careful consideration to the purchase of each exam. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by March 14, 2019 will receive a full refund. Refund request(s) must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Include the student’s name, the SRHS School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. Refund/Cancellation requests received between March 15 and April 30, 2019 will be eligible for a 50% refund. No cancellations will be processed after April 30, 2019. No shows are not eligible for partial refunds, and there is no exchanging or re-selling of exams.
5. Fee reduction codes are available for eligible students. In order to qualify for a code, families must meet income guidelines. In order to register for AP tests at the reduced fee, please see VP Mr. Lawson before March 12 to apply for a Fee Reduction Code. Your code will allow you to register on the APTS website and purchase your exam(s) at the reduced amount. The deadline to request a fee reduction code from Mr. Lawson is March 12, 2019.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:00a.m. Afternoon exams check in will begin promptly at 12:00p.m. Exam instruction reading will begin as soon as check in is completed. Students who arrive after exam administration begins will not be admitted. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
7. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be posted on the SRHS website in April.
8. Students who would like to register for two exams offered at the exact same date and time should complete the registration form fully and select the subjects regardless of date, and submit payment. The student will be contacted by AP Test Service to alert them which of the to AP Exams they have been assigned to for an alternate date and what that date/time details are. Assignments will be made based on numbers and space/proctor availability.
9. Special Accommodations: To be able to test with accommodations on an AP exam, a student must be approved by the College Board Services for Students with Disabilities division. Information can be obtained by email from your counselor or the SRHS SSD Coordinator, Ms. Swain. Applications must be submitted in advance for approval from College Board. To apply, submit to your student’s counselor the College Board SSD Authorization Form by February 15, 2019 to ensure College Board reviews the application before AP exam administration in May.
Questions or need assistance? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-855-663-8348.