Information for Scripps Ranch High School students and parents
2019 AP Exam Administration
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AP EXAMS
DO NOT BRING: Cell phones, Smartwatches, iPods, MP3 players, other electronic devices, or scratch paper to your AP test(s).
College Board prohibits bringing cell phones or any electronic devices into the testing room, having them on your person, or using them during the break. If a student uses any of these items in the testing room or during the break, they will be confiscated and the student may be dismissed from testing. If a phone rings, vibrates, etc. during the test, it may invalidate EVERYONE’S test in the testing room. Don’t risk it!
- Morning exam: ARRIVE at 7:15 AM; administration begins PROMPTLY at 7:30 AM
- Afternoon exam: ARRIVE at 12 PM; administration begins PROMPTLY at 12:15 PM
Exams should conclude at approximately 11:45 (morning session) and 4:00 (afternoon session). Students must stay until the exam is officially concluded.
LOCATION: TBA, Please check the Scripps Ranch High School website
LUNCH: If the morning exam does not conclude until after lunch officially ends, the cafeteria will remain open for AP exam students only. For afternoon exams, students are expected to eat lunch prior to lining up at 12 PM. You may want to bring lunch if you have 2 exams in one day.
ABSENCES: You are expected to be at all AP exams for which you have paid your fees.
BEHAVIOR: Students are expected to continue to exhibit exemplary behavior during the exams. Failure to follow all school and AP rules during the exam and during the break may result in dismissal from the testing site and invalidation of your exam. Review the AP Test Site Regulations carefully.
BRING TO EXAM 2 ZIP LOCK BAGS WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
Zip Lock Bag 1:
- Your SRHS School ID:
If you need a new ID, please pay $5 at the SRHS Finance Office to obtain a new ID BEFORE the exam
- Several #2 sharpened pencils with erasers
- Several black or dark-blue ball point pens for free response
- Calculators for Calculus AB, BC, Chemistry, Physics, and Statistics examinations using the calculator guidelines at http://www.collegeboard.com/ap/calculators. Students may bring 2 calculators, but are not allowed to share calculators during the exam. Make sure your calculator has fresh batteries
- Ruler or straightedge ( for the Physics exams only)
Zip Lock Bag 2:
- Snack, drink – All Labels and packaging pre-removed
Don’t forget to bring your School ID!