Deadline: March 17, 2018
Cost: $115 per exam
1. The cost of each test will be $115.00 and runs January 31 through March 17, 2018. A late fee will be added to the exam fee if registering between March 18 and March 28.
Payment can be submitted online with credit or debit card, or mail in (check or money order.) To order, click on AP Exam Registration (directions will be provided for mail in payment.)
No exam orders will be accepted after March 28.
Students are reminded that per SFC policy, they are required to take the AP Exam for the AP Course in which they are currently enrolled.
2. Exams administration will take place off campus. Most exams are at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Specific locations and information will be posted on the this website under “Where do I report for a Test?” Parking information will be posted on this site as well.
3. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:15 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. for afternoon exams. Students will then complete exam identification information, which takes approximately 30 minutes. So please make sure that you are in the room on time since every minute before the exam timing begins also counts! Morning exam administration will begin at 8am and afternoon exams at 12:15pm. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted and will not have a make-up opportunity. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately 4 hours 30 minutes. Please notify your coaches of AP Test dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
4. Students must bring their school picture ID cards, two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators (if applicable – see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries to the AP test room. Without picture ID a student WILL NOT be admitted. CELL PHONES, BACKPACKS, PURSES OR BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN TESTING CENTERS. We recommend those are left at home or in your vehicle.
5. Students must adhere to the Test Site Regulations for the duration of the exam period. Consequences include removal from exam and cancellation of scores. See Test Site Regulations for specific details.
College Board regulations hold that students may not take both the AP Calculus AB and BC exams in the same calendar year.
6. Illness or emergency? Please contact AP Test Service at 1-855-663-8348 or email at email@example.com (On exam days messages and emails will be checked starting at 5am and until 8pm.)
For more information such as a schedule of exams offered, and directions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org