Registration Regulations and Information:
1.The students should consult with their AP teachers about registering for the AP Exams.
2. AP Exams must be paid for and ordered in advance. The deadline for registration is March 24, 2017 (Midnight EST).
3. The cost of each AP Exam is $93.00.
In order to register, please go to Order AP Exams Information entered on the registration form must be your legal name and permanent mailing address.
4. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card and debit card payments. A 3% online payment fee will be added to the total. This fee covers the additional charges by third-party processors and is not collected by The Heights School. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may mail in check or money order payment to AP Test Service. Mail in payment must be postmarked by March 20, 2017 to ensure timely processing. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the registration form upon completion of the form.
5. A calendar of scheduled dates is posted at the link below. Check-in for morning exams will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m., and the afternoon exams at 12:00 p.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check-in is completed. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately three hours. Students are not allowed to leave any AP Exam early.
6. No refunds or cancellations are allowed.
7. Additional information on AP Exams can be found at:
If you need assistance, please contact AP Test Service at email@example.com