Exam registration is open now until March 22, 2017.
No late registrations are possible.
All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system. Cost of exams is $93.00.
Administration of morning exams will begin promptly at 7:45 AM and conclude at approximately 11:30 AM. Afternoon exams will begin at 12:15pm and conclude at approximately 3:30pm. Students will not be excused until the exam is concluded.
Exam room locations will be posted the week before exams in the main office. There will be no makeup exams given and no refunds after March 25, 2017. Refunds requested on or before March 25, 2017 will be subject to a cancellation fee. To request a cancellation, email email@example.com
Student Behavior: Students are expected to follow the Rock Academy behavior code of conduct at all times during AP exams. Failure to follow all school and AP rules may result in dismissal and the cancellation of an exam.
BRING TO EXAM:
* Several #2 sharpened pencils with eraser
* Black or dark-blue ball point pens for free response
* Calculator (approved by the Collegeboard) + extra batteries for the Calculus AB exam. Please visit www.collegeboard.com/ap/calculators for more information
* Snack and drink in a ziplock bag
* Sweater or jacket in case of varying room temperature
DO NOT BRING: any electronic device, including cell phone or Apple Watch to the testing room.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org