Families and students enrolled at University City High School, can register here for the 2016 Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Administration.
Please read through the information below and then click in “Order AP Exams” to submit an order.
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2016 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP) EXAMINATIONS CLOSES ON MARCH 18, 2016 at 3pm.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $93.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit card. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation ticket. AP Test Service staff will also be on campus to receive check or money orders or cash on March 8 and 15 during lunch. (To register with the APTS staff at school, you must still have completed the process online and bring along a copy of your online order.) For check, money orders or cash payments, you may deduct the service fee applicable to credit card transactions from your total submitted.
4. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by March 18 will receive a full refund. A cancellation request must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A non-refundable deposit of $15 will be retained for all exams cancelled after March 18 but before April 30. To be eligible for the partial refund, students must submit written notification no later than April 30, 2016. The cancellation notification must be submitted to email@example.com and include the student’s name, the UCHS School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams.
5. Fee reductions are available to students who are currently on the Free and Reduced Lunch Program. If you are currently on the Free and Reduced Lunch Program, the fee is $5 per test. In order to register for AP tests, please see Ms. Hoelck at the financial office and ask for your Fee Reduction Code. Once you receive your code you will be able to register on the APTS website and the reduced amount. Deadline to register using the fee reduction is March 20.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:45 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
7. Information regarding testing rooms and locations: Check back on the UCHS website in April.
8. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com