2018 AP EXAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Cost: $96 per exam until March 30, 2018
Deadline: March 30, 2018 (3:00 PM CDT)
Late Registration: March 31 – April 18 (with penalty fee)
1. The cost of each test will be $96 (administrative costs included) through March 30 at 3:00 PM (CDT). Exams ordered after March 30 3:00 PM (CDT) through April 18 at 9:59 AM (CDT), will incur a $55 late fee per test. No exam orders will be accepted after April 18, 2018 at 10 AM (CDT).
2. Students order AP Exams under the ‘Order AP Exams’ link on this website. If you are unable to order an exam using a credit card or debit card, you may mail in payment via check or money order. Instructions are provided at check out.
3. College Board regulations hold that students may not take both the AP Calculus AB and BC exams in the same calendar year.
4. Fee reductions are available for qualified students. For details on the qualification requirements for a fee reduction, please go to http://professionals.collegeboard.com/testing/waivers/guidelines/ap. Please see Mrs. Bodlovich if you need more information about this or if you qualify.
5.Students who wish to register for an AP exam for which Visitation Academy school does NOT offer the corresponding AP class must receive approval from Mrs. Bodlovich before registering for the exam.
6. Students who wish to cancel an exam after registering may receive a refund of $94 for cancellations made in writing by 3/30/18 3:00 PM (CDT). Refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com and include your name, your school’s name, and the exam(s) you wish to cancel.
7. Any cancellations made after March 30 will result in a $75.00 refund. Refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, your school’s name, and the exam(s) you wish to cancel.