Please read carefully through all information below.
Registration Deadline: March 19, 2018
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration for the May 28 Advanced Placement (AP) Exams opens on February 26 and closes at midnight on March 19, 2018.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $94. Please read through the information below and then click on “Register here for AP Exams” to submit an order.
3. All students will be required to register for a pre-administration session on ONE of the following dates and times:
- Session 1: April 11 at 2:30 P.M. in the Lecture Hall
- Session 2: April 12at 6:40 A.M. in the Lecture Hall
4. Late Registration for exams opens on March 19 and runs until March 23. A late fee will be added to each exam during late registration. Late Registration exam fee will be $114 per exam. After April 6 no orders will be accepted.
5. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit card payments. Online payments will be charged a credit card fee. To submit an order using a check or money order, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment in the amount of $94 to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline to mail in payment and ensure timely processing is March 14.
6. Students who are enrolled in the Free or Reduced Lunch Program qualify for a fee reduction. Please see Mr. Garcia in room E224 to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online registration form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code to reduce the exam price appropriately. The balance due can then be paid online or by mailing in a check.
1. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at the Lecture Hall for a morning exam at 7:15 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:45 AM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early. Morning exams may also interfere with lunch; students should be prepared and bring their own lunch just in case. Students who are taking an afternoon exam should make arrangements for transportation as they will not be dismissed in time to make it to the bus and cannot leave the exam early.
2. Please bring the following to your AP exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see the College Board AP Calculator Policy for approved types) with fresh batteries.
3. Cell phones, iPods, smart watches, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
4. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For refund information please contact Mr. Ruben Garcia at Ruben.Garcia@aps.edu
For AP exam questions please contact Mr. Ruben Garcia at Ruben.Garcia@aps.edu
Additional AP Exam Information
AP Credit Policy Information for Colleges/Universities – Visit this site to look up the colleges/universities you are interested in attending and find out if they accept AP credit for certain exams. http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/apcreditpolicy/index.jsp
Ready to Register for Exams? Click HERE! ⇐
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com