Families and students enrolled at West Mesa High School, can register here for the 2018 Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Administration.
Please read carefully through all information below:
Deadline to register: March 9, 2018 at midnight CST.
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration for the May 2018 Advanced Placement (AP) exam administration opens on February 5 closes on March 9, 2018 at midnight CST.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $94. Please read through the information below and then click in “Order AP Exams” to submit an order.
3. Late registrations will incur a penalty fee of $15 per exam from March 10 until March 30. No orders will be accepted after March 30, 2018.
4. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit card. There is an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Mail in payments must be postmarked on or before March 6 to ensure timely processing.
** During the first week of registration, Ms. Lopez will be coming to classes and discussing registration. You can submit a check or money order to her during that week directly as well. Checks or money orders should be payable to “AP Test Service” and include your student’s name and the West Mesa HS name on the memo line. **
5. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, download the Fee Reduction Eligibility Form (Click Here) and submit it to Ms. Lopez, College and Career Counselor and AP Coordinator. Once approved, you will receive a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online registration form on this website. When prompted, enter the code to reduce the exam price. The balance due can then be paid online or by mail in.
6. West Mesa High School will offer full refunds to students based on the criteria below. To request a refund, students must email firstname.lastname@example.org and include their name, the West Mesa High School name, and the title of the exam they wish to cancel.
- Refund requests made on or before March 9, 2018: Students who request a refund before March 9, 2018 will be eligible to receive a full refund.
- Cancellation requests after March 9 will be considered a notification to the school only, and will receive no refund.
- Students who receive a fee waiver are not eligible for a partial refund as the cost of the unused exam is more than the amount paid. An additional $12 will be charged to your student account to offset the AP $16 charge for cancelling.
7. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:15 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:15 PM. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12 PM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
8. All students who are registered for an AP Exam must attend a MANDITORY Pre-Administration session in April (Date TBA), during school hours. This session is to complete required identification information on your exam materials. Students will be notified about the session date and time.
9. For information regarding testing rooms and locations, please check your school’s website in April.
10. Please bring the following to your AP exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries.
11. Cell phones, Smartwatches, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
Ready to Order Exams? Click on Order AP Exams below!
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348 (toll free).