Regular registration window extended until March 10! Late registration will occur March 11 – March 17, 2017!
1. All registration for AP tests will be done on line through APTS. There is no paper registration.
2. Registration for the tests will open on January 2. The cost per test is $93 through March 3, 2017. There will be a late registration period from March 4 through March 10, 2017. Late registration incurs a late fee of $15 per exam.
3. To order, click on Order AP Exams
4. Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online registration form and in your email confirmation. If you are paying by check or money order please know that your order will not be considered complete until the payment is received; the postmark deadline for mail in payments is February 24.
5. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, see your counselor. Approval may take several days so it is critical to apply early. Students eligible for Free & Reduced Lunch receive a discount from College Board. In past years, the State of NJ has subsidized an additional fee reduction for these students. If that is the case again this year, those students will receive a refund equal to the amount of the state subsidy.
6. Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your case manager or counselor to review your status. Application for accommodations takes approximately 7 weeks – your request for accommodations must be submitted by your case manager to College Board no later than Feb. 15, 2017. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
7. Per College Board regulations, students MAY NOT take both the AP Calculus AB and the AP Calculus BC exams in the same calendar year.
8. Students wishing to take the AP Physics C exams will be charged for two exams.
9. Cancellation – students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel MUST DO SO NO LATER THAN 72 hours PRIOR to the scheduled exam date. This will entitle you to partial refund. A non-refundable deposit of $18 per exam will be retained for all exams ordered and cancelled. This means your refund would be $75 if your paid the standard registration fee. There will no exchanging or reselling of exams. To cancel your exam – submit a written request to email@example.com no less than 72 hours before the start of your exam. This email should include your name, student ID number, school you attend, and the name of the exam you wish to cancel.
10. Failure to cancel an exam within 72 hours and failure to show up at an exam (no show) makes you NOT ELIGIBLE for a refund.