- Check in for morning exams: report to your period 1 class for attendance and then report to your testing room location at 7:45am.
- Check in for afternoon exams: report to the testing room location at 11:45am.
- Students will first complete exam identification information which takes approximately 30 minutes. Please BE ON TIME because every minute before exam time begins counts!
- Morning exams will begin at 8 am sharp.
- Afternoon exams will begin at 12:00 pm sharp.
- Students who arrive late after exam administration begins will not be admitted and will not have a make up opportunity. There are NO EXCEPTIONS (per College Board policy)
- Exams will take approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes. Please notify coaches, employers, etc. of your AP exam dates & times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
- Students must be the following to the exam
- Photo identification (school ID or driver’s license) – if you do not have photo ID, you will NOT be permitted to test
- Several Two #2 pencils
- Pens with blue or black ink
- Calculator (if applicable – see AP security rules for approved types). You may bring a back up calculator. (maximum of two total)
- Ruler (only if you are taking the AP Physics exam)
- NOT ALLOWED: cell phones, Apple watches, backpacks, purses, bags, electronic devices (other than calculator), books, food/drink – please leave these at home or in your locker.
Return to WM Main Registration Page
Submit AP Exam Deposit